You've Served Your Country FASTSIGNS
would like to thank you
Fact: Over one million men and women choose to serve their country in the armed forces.
Fact: At the conclusion of their enlistment period, veterans return home with the goal of transitioning into civilian life – specifically obtaining employment.
Fact: FASTSIGNS has a nationally recognized, award-winning veteran program and welcomes veterans into its franchise system with open arms.
Veterans that choose to become a FASTSIGNS franchisee can take advantage of specific initiatives guaranteed to spark intrigue, including:
- Franchise fee of $18,250 – a savings of 50% - (compared to $36,500) plus reduced royalties for the first 12 months
- Flexibility to open a FASTSIGNS location in an ideal market – with over 400 markets available
- 17%+ pre-tax owner benefit in a weekday-only business
- SBA approved franchise financing
- An average unit volume of $700,947*
- Strong brand name presence
- Innovative franchise support
- A network of over 540 fellow owners, of which 10% are veterans