Steps to ownership
- Fill out a request for more information. You will then be able to view a set of virtual brochures, we will send you an email containing more information and you will receive communication from our franchise development team to discuss the franchise opportunity.
- Let us know a bit about yourself, once you have spoken to a member of our team you will be asked to complete a short profile form so that we can evaluate your qualifications as a potential Franchisee.
- You will then be invited to attend a Discovery Day at our Head Office in Stafford where Manging Director, John Davies will deliver a detailed presentation covering all aspect of the FASTSIGNS franchise and discuss any questions that you may have.
- Meet and greet - We will arrange for you to visit some of our centres. Speak to our Franchisees about their experiences and take a tour of their centres.
- Speak to Mark Jameson, he is FASTSIGNS’ Executive Vice President of Franchise Support & Development and he would love to discuss your vision as a FASTSIGNS Franchisee.
- Sign the paperwork - Once you have completed all steps and are happy to join the FASTSIGNS family, it is just a case of signing the paperwork so that we can get the ball rolling with opening your brand new FASTSIGNS centre!